[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719838156825767m.jpg (75 KB, 1024x282)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>playing story-focused vidyagame
>outspoken character says something truthful that due to circumstances at the time isn't accepted, gets ridiculed for it, but their words turn out to be true later
I love this trope. Any other games that do it?
>>
>>681426001
I only read up until the end of the question, not gonna read the rest of the rant but the answer is it's supposed to "dissuade" you from posting attractive female characters, just like brapposting back in the day. And just like brapposting it will fail to do so and eventually move on to something else that's toootally going to kill sexy girl posting once and for all guys for real this time!
>>
>>681426001
is this the new kermitpost
>>
I KNEEL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.