[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Peter_Molyneux_1.jpg (410 KB, 1200x1488)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
>*lies to you*
>>
>>681427002
>*lies to you*
>makes kino anyway
At least that's how it used to be, in the golden times. Before godus.
>>
>"you can do anything and truly feel something"
>you can't
>>
File: 1619814065236.jpg (155 KB, 455x532)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>681427002
my 15 years old self believed everything this guy said about project milo
>>
I'm pretty sure this guy came up with "you see that mountain?" during the original fable demonstration when they didn't have gameplay yet but I can't find it.
>>
>>681427002
Who's the better charismatic liar? Peter or Todd?
>>
File: batty.jpg (8 KB, 200x200)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>681427002
Dude has been lying since day one. If you check out the manual to Syndicate he starts out by apologizing that Populous wasn't as grand as he had envisioned, but this time, this time they are simulating whole living cities.

As long as you keep in mind that he's full of shit it's fun to hear Millionbux spin a yarn.
>>
>>
>>681429295

I was this way but about Black and White.

>>681429770

In black and white 2 he demonstrated "incredible things" like zooming all the way into a barrel of apples and one apple had a worm on it but he presented it as an "absolutely anything is possible and organic" way.
>>
>the guy who won Curiosity, got nill dollars and zero imput in Godus.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.