[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What's the verdict on this game? How is the convoy/coop mode?
>>
>>681433379
If you hate trucking you can't call yourself white chad male
>>
>>681433379
it's pretty good, got me through a lot a panic attacks when I first started having them.
Just start truckin' and all your worries disappear
>>
>that speedtrap next to calais
LIteral Nigger Souls artificial difficulty bullshit
>>
It's a relaxing AFKing type game for wageslaves but you need to use cheats to even get to that point because of how tedious it is at the start.
>>
File: ETS3.jpg (396 KB, 900x1284)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
best game ever
>put rain at 100%
>reach massive levels of comfyness
also
>listen to some UFO and paranormal podcasts while playing ETS2
>check the video of the podcast
>they use ETS2 gameplay as the video
>>
>>681433379
It's a comfy game, the co-op was interesting but also led to a lot of comfy-breaking silliness.
It works find with only kb+m, but having a wheel or at least a controller for driving is nicer.
>>
are ETS2 and ATS worth it for $2 each. I know its not that much of a discount considering their perpetual $5 discount. Also how annoying is it to creamapi all the DLC on linux running the wangblows version under proton because apparently the native version has awful performance. read that you have to re-download/re-crack the dlc every time theres an update. You can't get me to buy the $200 worth of dlc you kikes.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.