[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

see that mountain over there? you have to be a genius to figure out how to get there
>>
or u mite be retarded idk
>>
>fromsoft is good at level desi-
>>
>>681437860
the only area that's actually "how the fuck do I get there" is Abyssal Woods
>>
>>681437860

benis
>>
>>681437860
Did people seriously struggle with finding all the areas? The only slightly obscure place was the one with the ladder in the black keep
>>
File: 1696319918042788.png (1.63 MB, 1264x1061)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
Youi see that fucking shit over there? YEAH YOU HAVE TO FUCKING FUCK FUCK WHY DID THEY DESIGN IT LIKE THIS
okay, okay hear me out
I can deal with one (OR TWO MAXIMUM IN AN FULL GAME) bullshit "oh thats how you get there" spots.
But this map, honestly, this DLC. It has four minimum
Brood village. yes im counting this fuck you
the gesture statue. fuck you
the invisible wall. fuck you
and the cave below the lil ledge with a pond outside north east of the crossroads grace after rellana. fuck you
>>
>>681438352
And the O Mother one in the Black Keep.
>>
>>681437860
If you explore everywhere you will eventually find everything. You might just have to wait to get to certain areas. For example Shadow Keep gatekeeps like four different areas. Also a lot of those hard-to-get-to-areas have like one or two points of interest in them, they are very empty.
>>
this shit should have not been open world. that s it
>>
>>681439571
Maybe if it wasn't for the 5 messages there telling me to use gesture + the developer message
>>
>>681437860
Did a bleed player pick these number recommendations
>>
>>681439994
Not really useful if you play offline and don't know where the gesture even is.
>>
how the fuck were I supposed to know I need to die to st. trina 4 times?
>>
>>681440426
gesture location is easily stumbled over if you do minimal exploration, and the developer message at the statue isn't exactly subtle either. I had a harder time with the dragon gesture in DS3
>>
>>681440757
>>
>>681440757
thiollier having new dialog after every death made me try it until I hit the 4 death requirement
>>
File: 1705445398533584.jpg (398 KB, 1920x1080)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
>>681440757
I'm not going to sugarcoat it I used fextralife for the ending of his quest
>>
>>681440757
Because dying to her once does literally nothing and they wouldn't place two NPCs there (guarded by a boss) and not have them do anything.
>>
You mean the jagged peak? I saw it and figured I’d probably be able to get there eventually and then found it by accident. You literally go through one cave and you’re there.
>>
>>681437860
sounds Based to me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.