[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

It's been a year since the release of Master Detective Archives: Rain Code. Now that some time has passed, what are your opinions on it?
Did it live up to Danganronpa? Expectations for a sequel?
>>
I liked how the whole thing wrapped up compared to the usual danganronpa game. The maze segments were completely inferior to the class trials, even though the game was starting to find its strive with them on the final 2 cases. The world itself is pretty nice and I wouldn't mind a sequel to it.
>>
>>681439567
Solid game. Kodaka has gotten better with his characters but the mystery labyrinth was half-baked and poorly integrated into the story. I genuinely also think RC would fare better in 2d format.
>>
>>681439567
I didn't finish it because it wasn't as suspensful as dangan ronpa
>>
>>681439567
I got bored after the first case (not the prologue, the nail man one) and never actually finished it
>>
>>681439567
DR2 > V3 = Rain Code > DR1

/thread
>>
>>681439567
It's just Danganronpa reskinned and it came with all the good and the bad DR has.
>>
>>681439567
Probably shouldn't have tied it to the switch.
>>
>>681446282
it's coming to PC later this year I think
>>
>>681445642
dogshit opinion

DR2 > RC > DR1 >>>> V3 garbage

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.