[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Nintendo is the only videogame brand worth giving a damn and I'm tired of pretending they are not

SNES > Mega Drive
N64 > PS1
Gamecube > PS2
Wii > PS3
Wii U > PS4
Switch > PS4 and PS5

In every single generation they've been responsible for carrying the torch of videogames, that they are supposed to be fun over anything else, while the N64 had 4 controller ports and fun games to play with friends the developers used the Playstation CDs to make movies, Sony is responsible for the decay of gaming we see today into interactive movies.
>>
I agree
>>
There are already several paid marketing generals up.
>>
>>681446651
soul draining succubus sex with Vigne
>>
90% of their catalogue is for designed for 8 year olds
>>
I wish there were more girls like Gabu
>>
File: 1708887165069021.png (31 KB, 599x578)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>Nintendo is the only videogame brand worth giving a damn and I'm tired of pretending they are not
>
>SNES > Mega Drive
>N64 > PS1
>Gamecube > PS2
>Wii > PS3
>Wii U > PS4
>Switch > PS4 and PS5
>
>In every single generation they've been responsible for carrying the torch of videogames, that they are supposed to be fun over anything else, while the N64 had 4 controller ports and fun games to play with friends the developers used the Playstation CDs to make movies, Sony is responsible for the decay of gaming we see today into interactive movies.
>>
>>681446651
The piss easy shovelware that nintendo shits out is about as interactive as sonys movie games.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.