[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: psyckik.jpg (7 KB, 178x283)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
I am psychic I can tell the future ask me anything regarding video games.
>>
>>681454819
Why so gay?
>>
>>681454819
does india finally make a good video game at some point in the future?
>>
File: GQluyYeXMAEY_xL.jpg (466 KB, 800x800)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
>>681454819
What will the next game from MDHR Studios be?
It will be received well by players and critics?
>>
>>681455008
after ww3 in the next coming week every country is some what destroyed. India being the only non nuked develepod country they start to becoe the new usa with cool films and video games.

The year is 2076 india makes zelda nes like game and it's the greatest 1st games india makes they continue and develeop some real good games by 2086
>>
>>681455134
>>
>>681455470
You don't even know how to read.
>>
>>681455381
>India being the only non nuked develepod country
India became a nuclear power in the fucking 70s. If you're going to claim you can "tell the future," you might want to start with being able to tell the goddamn past.
>>
>>681454929
OP should have seen that question coming

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.