[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Re-Logic has been REEEEEEEEEEing at people who 'play how they want' and proceed to go to Jungle and get Jungle equipment since they nerfed the usual Reavershark/Waterbolt/etc method.
>Going to get Amazon or the Jungle Whip?
>FUCK YOU
>People still doing it and not for the gold?
>FUCK WE NEED TO DISCOURAGE THEM FROM ENTERING THE JUNGLE EVEN THOUGH THE DAMN THING IS HALF THE WORLD WIDE IN SIZE!!!!!!!!1111
These devs are lucky the game's been good until now...
>>
If single-player games go to shit, at least the old versions will always be there. Multiplayer games on the other hand...
>>
>>681454960
they ruined progression as soon as they added hundreds of broken as fuck yoyos that drop like candy
>>
>>681454960
>red is a giga autist who doesnt want people to play in any way he doesnt like
this has been known ever since the luck incident. The fact that he ran out of ideas and keeps adding dumb bullshit to the game while fucking with player freedom does not give me confidence in future updates
>>
>>681455221
true, terraria has no pacing it's just a rng clusterfuck
>>
>h-hey guys do you hate terraria yet?
>>
>>681454960
I do agree that the underground jungle biome is too big. It shouldn't extend all the way down to fucking hell.
>>
>>681455221
>progression is ruined because.....SO MUCH PROGRESSION CAN JUST *HAPPEN* TO YOU
>>
File: fight meow.jpg (62 KB, 517x672)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>681454960
>scour surface for chests
>build houses
>vendor expensive shit and buy grenades
>enjoy high risk high reward gameplay with simple mechanics, you can take on literally anything pre-hardmode naked as long as you know how to toss a good 'nade
What the fuck did they do now? Buffed jungle enemies?
>>
>>681459646
progression requires pacing to be good you retard
>>
What I don't get, why can I not make wires? Apparently I need wires if I want a water pump, but I can't make them. I have to either find them in a jungle dungeon by dumb luck or free a female mechanic who I can buy them from. The most interesting mechanic of your game and I cannot keep it from dripping to a lower level? just fuck you.
>>
>>681460958
What the fuck can you even do with wires before the mechanic? Are you retarded?
>>
>>681461024
nta but it would be nice to be able to build with actuators before skeletron. I want to take the game slow and build houses for each NPC, but you need actuators to make nice looking ones.
>>
>>681461024
I can pump water up from lower levels, instead of having to bail them out by hand with a bucket. Apparently I can cast magic attacks but I can't bring water to the surface or use some sort of water wheel mechanic/
>>
>>681460958
>wires
I'm a new player and what puzzled me is how teleporters operate. Really strange when there is pylons, shells and magic mirros
>>
>>681461401
Teleporters operate by having a goriillion wires connecting them to each other. Hey, atleast you don't need NPCs around.
>>
>>681461401
Before pylons, teleporters made sense in progression. Now you have access to teleporting wherever you please as soon as you cut down a few trees.
>>
>>681461227
What about dry bombs? You just need one to get it started
>>
>>681454960
bro your starfury?
>>
>>681454960
whats so good about this game i dont understand why its so popular
>>
>>681455221
I remember entering Hardmode and immediately getting Amarok the first few enemies I killed in the Snow biome, and I ended up getting quite a few by the end of my playthrough. I don't get how the devs can be so autistic about things as small as like
>nah mate, we can't let you explode the meteorite anymore, cuz even though it now only happens after you kill the EoW, we want to preserve the "challenge" of fighting off meteor heads while you mine
but then the joke of a section that is pre-Mech gets greased through even quicker by just walking along
>>
File: Beta.png (25 KB, 829x490)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>681454960
>>681455221
>>681463228
What is stopping you from playing 1.1.2 or 1.0.6.
>>
>play multiplayer with just 1-2 people
>your chances of getting fucked out of having hermes boots for hours has spiked signifcantly
>the only more consistent solution is to have someone not play terraria and instead fish for sailfish boots instead
Why is this still a thing
>>
>>681463464
1) Throwing the baby out with the bathwater doesn't absolve the complaints being made
2) A lot of people would prefer 1.2 instead
3) It's insulting that Re-Logic only provides these options as a way to mock people pointing out their bad game design decisions
>>
>>681454960
I normally stop playing after I beat the Wall of Flesh desu
>>
>>681465167
I love the section immediately after hardmode begins. Unless a pirate raid begins immediately lol. I usually get tired of the game before or after Plantera
>>
>>681462980
It's a tranny game so obviously attracts a certain crowd
>>
>>681463539
I played on a server with 10 people, and they filled chests full of stuff like speed boots just for everyone to have one. Maybe you should git gud.
>>
>>681460723
Op is making up scenarios to be mad about it seems.
>>
>>681463539
>Waaah hermes boots
Go fish for like 3 minutes and you'll have sailfish boots.
>>
summoner > magic > melee > r*nged
>>
File: 171980849422.webm (771 KB, 1920x1080)
771 KB
771 KB WEBM
>>681466104
based summonerGOD
>>
>>681462980
same question could be made towards any game, like counter strike or legend of zelda. and that anon's reply would answer it the same way

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.