[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This game is too hard.

Give me your "git gud" crap all you want, but I don't care. I'm not embarrassed to say it, and I will absolutely die on this hill. Fuck Miyazaki and his garbage boss design.

This is Battletoads NES levels of horse shit.
>>
its not hard
if you're using summons and magic and shit and you're struggling you're actually just retarded. every fight in this game is easily trivialized.
however, most of the dlc bosses are badly designed and annoying to fight, which is why so many people end up using strategies that trivialize them.
>>
>>681455305
Just use the fingerprint shield and a spear bro. Might need to respec for it. One with bleed and add frost to it.
Mimic tear too if you must. Also a lot of op talismans in the lands of shadows.
>>
>>681455305
Have you ever considered the possibility that you're just bad at video games? Sorry you had to find out this way, anon.
>>
Most of the dlc bosses are way easier than the base endgame bosses
>>
i help hosts now. mostly relanna and i dont think the playerbase in the other actual souls games were this diamond dozen shitty
everyone just youtubing their HIGH OP DPS builds and just not learning the game or something?
>>
>>681456370
Absolutely not, Promised Consort is harder than all the base game bosses by a mile.
>>
File: 1719855072389672.png (188 KB, 612x577)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>>681455849
>>
>>681455305
Collect skeebees and the game isn't impossible anymore.
>>
>>681456459
i come to reiterate.
a LOT of magic spamming FAGGOT hosts that shoot shit everywhere and think ROT BREATH is a good fuckin strat in COOP.

did no one listen to "hey dont use fuckin sorseals and have more than 40 vig"?
>>
>>681456495
>most
>>
>>681455513
I don't get how people say summons trivialize the game
It's not like the summon has a taunt skill, the boss will eventually switch aggro to you and if you don't have the right build or can't dodge the boss's attacks, you're still dead anyway
>>
>>681455305
the DLC is easy asf, you are just getting clowned by bosses.
Why do you niggers act like this is the hardest game in the world?
>>
>>681456615
thats why its just a dps race. ultra grug retard shitter build to dps the boss down and hope rng makes the boss not do waterfowl 2.0 and instagib you.

elden ring bred so many fuckin shitters in this series.
>>
>>681456681
they aren't gettin chudfragments
>>
File: Always.gif (205 KB, 500x204)
205 KB
205 KB GIF
>>681456515
Pretty accurate but I used the spiked spear.
>>
>>681456515
its aight man miyazaki used all tools available too thats why they are there. also he said he sucked at videogames so thats also okay listen bro PRAISE THE SUN hype boys!
>>
>>681456515
im about to respec after im done fuckin around with my heavy dex/arc build. already know the cheese but still holding out hoping they nerf something, and not the cheese.
>>
>>681455305
>This game is too hard.
Okay? Then go have fun playing something else and stop crying about it. The game is not meant for you, you're just as bad as those "all games need easy mode" fags..
>>
File: Sekiro insta deflect.png (70 KB, 273x316)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
This item single-handedly saved the entire DLC.
It also cancels out the waterfowl dance entirely, all you have to do is hold guard. What the fuck is so hard about this? There are maybe one or two attacks like grabs and some AOE that cannot be deflected but it works 95% of times. AND the best part is you do poise damage with deflecting, you don't even have to rollslop incoming attacks.
>>
what sorcery is even worth using if im just goin int for ash of war shit?
>>
>>681455305
Dude this is nowhere near as hard as battletoads was.
>>
>>681456615
So dodge.

Your argument is really “if I’m not good enough to press circle before the hit lands I’m dead”?

Yeah. No shit. Learn timing.
>>
>>681455513
playing coop after doing the dlc solo I think it's sometimes harder this way (depending on the boss)
before I could cheese a lot of them by breaking their posture or just out dps'ing them, now that doesn't happen so often
>>
>>681458937
Yes that's what I'm saying. If you don't learn the timing you're dead whether you summoned or not, because the boss WILL eventually aggro to you
In fact I'd argue you are better off not summoning when you see a new boss so you can learn the timing better
>>
kai cenat beat it
>>
File: 1704303136928715.jpg (1023 KB, 3440x1440)
1023 KB
1023 KB JPG
What were they thinking?
>>
>>681458937
The fact that you have to learn timing instead of reactively dodge is in itself an damning indictment of the terrible trial-and-error design philosophy. This is what you get when you build bosses with the specific internet of catering to streamer faggots and their zoomer audiences.
>>
>>681459485
use the mimic veil
>>
>>681455849
whenever I get summoned by someone using this cheese build or anything else I just enter the boss arena and hide in the corner only inflating the boss HP.
>>
>>681460196
lmao does that really work? i already completed that dungeon fully yesterday didn't even think about using that. it wasn't difficult or anything didn't even die once in there but still that's a funny interaction.
>>
>>681459914
>I refuse to learn
absolute nigger tier trait
>>
File: Kaido Kneel.png (69 KB, 298x484)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>681460354
Based as fuck
>>
>don't learn mechanics of the game
>get shit slapped
>don't want to git gud
>it's the game's fault

Retards, disabled and niggers can finish this game.
>>
>>681460774
I look at these complaining threads as people just coming to vent like women and they will get right back to trying
>>
>>681455305
How can you even fight that retarded rotten dude on horse in the abyss? I can't ever get close to him due to water. Messmeir was much easier than this frosty faggot.
>>
>>681455305
>This game is too hard.

Good, I would make it twice as hard and watch all you autists struggle.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.