[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Large-glaz.8cd96a16.png (259 KB, 960x1600)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
Rainbow bros...
Is Glaz still meta in 2024?
I like his ability.
>>
>>681457592
>was literally never picked ever
>devs nerf him into the fucking ground because esports niggers were getting too many frags
well atleast I still have fuze-
>fuze's ak12 gets nerfed into shit tier because they gave the same gun to a much better operator
god ubishit has no fucking clue how to balance a game
>>
>>681457746
this is why you play old siege
>>
>>681457592
get on thatcher lil sissy
>>
>>681457592
i havent played since velvet shell, hows the game been holding up since then? remember it being real fun but i just grew out of competitive stuff. heard it got power creep and donut steel operators and abilities..
i remember liking to play monty and frost the most
>>
>>681458305
its a complete fucking mess and pretty much dead
the bugs are so bad you can lose matches from the defuser falling through the floor or the defuser never being planted
the dev's approach to balance is looking at graphs of raw data and then nerfing whoever is doing well to the point that the gimmick operator who was the least popular for several years became the #1 most picked character since he was the only one that hadnt been nerfed into oblivion
>>
>>681458572
guess i quit at a good time lmao.
>>
>>681457746
>ak12 went from being the best gun in the entire game to being in the top 3
oh noooo fuze bros how will we ever cope
>>
>>681458572
>the bugs are so bad you can lose matches from the defuser falling through the floor or the defuser never being planted
>retard planted on a hatch and thinks it's a bug
>>
>>681460427
there are clips of people dropping the defuser for teamates and it falling into the void and then being counted as destroyed and losing you the match. Or the defuser being planted and not being counted as planted server side so the attackers just lose the round to time out unless all the defenders die.

This isnt to mention the million cheaters in every match
>>
>>681460937
literally 1 in a million bug. you didnt play on release when niggers were turning into holograms every round and some sites were unplayable because you could clip into the walls.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.