[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: received_1136943830756990.png (2.1 MB, 1920x1080)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB PNG
You did finish off your playthrough after finishing the DLC right? you did finish the DLC right?
what ending did you pick?
i went with the only correct one.
>>
Yeah, and the new DLC stuff destroys the base game.
>>
>>681462101
I obviously went with Ranni's ending. Even though her agenda it makes no sense, given that the greater will hasn't influenced anything for millennia. I just wanted to marry a cute sex doll.
>>
>>681462149
Sure.
Except the final boss.
Radagon + Elden beast has more sense of finality than miquella + radahn.
Waaay better ost.
Fight is not frantic allowing you to take in the moment and reflect on how your whole journey led to this moment.
Elden beasts spectacle aoe attacks are actually beautiful unlike miquellas gaypride aidspox strobelights that kill your frame rate.
>Inb4 some retard thinks this is about difficulty
>>
>>681462101
I burned the world. It's pretty shit. Burn it down.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.