[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Daily reminder that Ranni won, goldchuds and frenzycels lost.
>>
>yes, i looked up a guide for the endings, how could you tell?
>>
I don't know what any of that means. So either congratulations or I'm sorry that happened to you.
>>
Don’t care still letting chaos take the world
>>
File: 1656811492175.gif (1.51 MB, 498x465)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB GIF
>>681467734
Doesn't that just make Ranni used goods?
20.4% of ER user's dick in her ass
>>
I hate Ranni with all my being
Had from bothered to give the other routes half the attention they gave to her questline or if they managed to tie in Melina to one of the endings, maybe add a glinstone related ending with Sellen and she'd be nowhere as popular
>>
>>681467734
>The most popular thing = good
Fucking normalfag
Lemme guess you loved beiber back in the day and worship billie ellish and post malone and whoever the current king nigger is? Is it still Kendrick?
>>
The real surprise is how many people were willing to do the stupid parkour for Frenzied Flame ending.
>>
>>681467734
it's even more funny considering that Elden Lord covers 4 different endings - one of which is the default.
>>
>>681467891
Based and same.
>>
>>681468913
That just made it feel even more forbidden, it was great.
>>
so more than half of all player haven't even finished the game
>>
>tRanni
>>
>>681468069
Goldfags, come get ya boi. He's off his meds and making y'all look bad, lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.