[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.95 MB, 1240x698)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
Is it worth a playthrough?
>>
Haven't played it but I see a lot of positivity for the game.
>>
No.
But what makes something worth it?
Did you like the first game? I did not so i instinctually dislike the second.
Add onto that the /a/v/crossboard troon shilling and you have no reason to want to play it either.
>>
Short answer: yes.

Long answer: do you like classic turn-based jrpgs? Have you played the first game? This is a pretty strong take on the genre with a lot of freedom in how you build your party and progress the story. Each of the eight party members has their individual story with the big overarching plot that connects them all only coming into play towards the end, so all the stories are deeply personal and smaller scale compared to the usual jrpg plots and let you appreciate each hero and their supporting cast. If the prologue demo is still up, you should give it a try to see how it works.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.