[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: nintendo vs ALL.png (17 KB, 412x234)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
Well?
>>
>>681475017
This includes any Nintendo first party IP along with Pokemon and N64/SNES Rare
>>
>>681475017
Nintendo has good games but the latest X-Box showcase gave Nintendo a run for its money.
Tifa > Samus (fact, not opinion) so Nintendo loses on the waifu department. Hell, even Aerith, Yuffie, Jessie, Elena, Scarlet, Miss Cloud, etc. beat Nintendo girls, and that’s only one game.
I’ll give you memorable characters though. Only Pac-Man can compete with the likes of Mario and Pikachu.
>>
>>681475359
Memorable characters don't mean iconic. It has to do with well written and bearable which there are thousands of them better than the usual Pikachu or Mario.
>>
>>681475017
I think Capcom is about equal, so false
>>
>>681475017
>A
Easily, wins based off Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 64 and Majora's Mask alone from the same system. Not even getting into how absurdly stacked the SNES and GameCube 1st parties were
>B
Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, Xenoblade, Fire Emblem hell even Star Fox and Animal Crossing for furfags. Yeah.
>C
Yes
>>
>>681475494
What's crazy is that the most amount of lore, character development and personality ever given to any version of Super Mario was his portrayal by Bob Hoskins in the 1993 scifi movie.
>>
>>681475521
If you took characters from Capcom and every other japanese developer it still wouldn't be able to compete with Smash Bros

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.