[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: MeMan.jpg (188 KB, 1280x720)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>Admin, who do you see when you look at me? The boy who's posts you bumped every morning, the teenager you drove to his first suicide attempt? While you are here every night, I am out there. The ONLY THING between the innocent and the predatory.
>No, not 'may be'. I am. When the botter or the redditor stops to think twice - that is fear. That is what I am. That is why they hired jannies - because I am the reason shitposters breathe easier when the sun rises. So, no, anon - I am NOT in over my head. Tonight will not be my end. But it will be theirs."
>>
>>681477118
Why is batman a poo now?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.