[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This masterpiece of a game can be bought for $6. If you haven’t played, now’s your chance
>>
>he buys single player games
faggot as I see
>>
It's a good game but what ruined it for me were the gay "monsters". A shadow! Ahh! I'm so scared. -_-
>>
It's $6 for a reason.
It's shit.
>>
is the memory science feasible?
>>
>>681479002
mimics were downright inspired and then almost immediately become non-threats and instead you're up against blobs that attack your framerate and inspire epileptic fits
>>
>>681479002
For me its the giant mimic thing that's genuinely scary first time you see it, then you defeat it and it still spawns all the time.
>>
>>681478054
>arkane has been disbanded
Grim, is there any interesting immersive sim game recently?
>>
>>681479561
>dead genre
>are there any new games?
Braindead
>>
>>681478054
>get first gun
>squirts goo
>uninstall
>>
>>681479561
Arkane were multiple studios. The one that shutdown only made garbage.
Also, all the good guys left after prey.
>>
I thought it was pretty fun. The environments were very fucking nice.
>>
>>681478263
fpwp
>>>/vm/
nigger
>>
>>681478054
>prey
painfully mediocre, easy as fuck with a shotgun that carries you the entire fucking game if you actually played it all and didnt just end skip by clipping through the starting room to the final cutscene trigger

>mooncrash
underrated as fuck way, better than it should be, needed to be a stand alone game. actually spices up the stinky stale "rouge lite" formula with a escape puzzle map.
>>
>>681481560
>nigger
I am white Frenchman tho
>>
File: 98ghjshk32ye.jpg (34 KB, 535x462)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>681478054
1/10 game, uninstalled after an hour.
its a walking and email reading simulator.

you just... walk around in total silence, read emails and sometime a chair or a phone turns into a black blob.

thats it.
thats the whole game.

if i wanted to read more emails, id just stay at work longer.
>>
>>681478054
>masterpiece
fuck no, the game us bloated as fuck and not to mention the cringe soap opera writing in the audiologs
I had to replay SS2 to wash the bad taste prey gave me.
One positive thing is, I got the game for free.
>>
>>681478263
fpwp
>>
>>681478054
Already got it for free on Epic, don't think I played that dogshit for more than an hour
>>
>>681483746
Adhd zoomer faggot. Maybe spend less time on tiktok, fucking retard
>>
>>681479002
>>681479463
play the game on nightmare without NG+
it's almost as spooky as SS2
>>
the female version of semi sacred geometry blasting during the encounter in the bar rules. i should play prey again
>>
>>681483392
>a white frenchman
kek
>>
Buy an ad pedophile.
>>
>>681479561
Recently we had the System Shock Remake, Amnesia The Bunker, Ctr Alt Ego, and Shadows of Doubt. Brigand Oaxaca is another cult classic indie one you probably haven’t played.
In the near future there’s Peripeteia, Gloomwood, Core Decay, and Deep State. Most of these have demos already out.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.