[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How do you finish this game without dying of boredom? I literally can't into this expansion DLC.
>>
I thought you finally got over this game.
>>
>>681479682
when you start to feel tired, just finish it? you don't have to do the side content
>>
>>681480086
I can't even finish the main questline.
>Mark a location
>Go there
>Skip the useless cutscenes
>Repeated puzzle gimmick
>Repeated combat gimmick
aaaand...rinse and repeat.
>>
>>681480213
alright so the game type isn't for you, cool
>>
File: skibidiFragment.jpg (133 KB, 600x500)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
The western market is rejecting tedium and judaism, the question is if japan will listen because the western AAA devs surely will not, for them judaism is the most important attribute a game can have.. For japanese devs tedium and/or neat and clean games with low substance is most focused markets, these clean neat and cutsey games are only popular with tendie boys, söyims and actual real kids so nintendo should prioritize that a bit lower. Adult raving reactionary facists are a huge gaming market, they are tired of old rpgs, dark souls, war games and dota 2, these chads long for substance, look how popular the original dark souls is and all the autism theorycrafting surrounding it.
Give us substance, not tedium korok seeds and a grey and gay boring story

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.