[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

She's the easiest DEI points in the history of gaming that no one would protest.
>>
>>681481756
Sean is better and cooler then that cunt
>>
File: 1715117955732496.gif (2.53 MB, 315x177)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB GIF
>OP is an incoherent rambling coomer
>FPBP beats him/her/it/xhe out as usual
>>
>>681481756
>>681481808
>>681482082
All me btw :)
I love not having an IP counter and Jannies that don't call me out for it.
>>
>>681481808
>sean
holy shit I hope they outright murder him so you fags shut up.
>>
>>681482573
This. He's probably the absolute worst shoto clone and most people know him from the one game where he was nerfed to be numerically shit and at times straight up minus on hit. There's a vocal society of faggots that don't even play street fighter that keep asking for shit that nobody wants like sean and hakan.
>>
>>681482573
>>681482843
Based. Fuck Sean. That mutt brings nothing to Street Fighter.
>>
>>681481808
Laura is the most unique grappler to ever exist in Street Fighter.
>>
>>681482843
at least hakan is somewhat interesting.
sean is like you said, a boring shoto clone.
>haha but he has the funny basketball move and dunk dp
who gives a shit
give me the freaks, the creeps, the weirdos, not a lite version of what we already have
>>
>>681481756
>DEI points
holy brain rot
>>
>>681483414
I think Hakan is equally shit because the only thing he brings to the table is "comedy" and being a character that has chores during the match. Just pick Jamie at that point.

Additionally this >>681483512
>Why not corporate pandering instead of fan service / a character people might want and will literally have to pay additional money for?
OP should blow his brains out for making a thread with this shit premise.
>>
>>681483191
If you think this, it's because you didn't actually play SFV. Her gameplay was oppressive, annoying to deal with, and very simple. Not to mention she isn't even a popular or liked character, she's about as unique of a grappler as Necalli and nobody wants to remember him either. Kill yourself.
>>
>>681483191
She's barely a grappler let alone the most unique of the archetype. Also if having a command grab is the only criteria:

>Sodom
>Birdie
>Oro
>Alex
>R.Mika
>Makoto
>Q
>Yun & Yang
>Jamie
etc.

Off the top of my head the only grappler that might be more boring to play than Laura might be Abel. The only thing Laura brings to the table is tits and with Mai on the way who cares? The effort they would spend reworking her to actually be a real character would be better spent on almost anyone else.
>>
>>681485094
Mika's whole plan in 5 was putting you in a fucking blender so you one way or another eat a command grab
I agree with the sentiment though.
>>
>>681481756
Blanka's already in
>>
>>681485481
When I said R.Mika I pictured Alpha 3. Laura was designed within and FOR SFV so in my mind her equally shallow and uninspired gameplan comes across even worse. Also could add Seth (both SF4 and SFV) to the list of possible "grapplers" that you could consider equally or more unique than Laura. Not to mention we already have like 10 fucking characters including Blanka and Akuma with some form of command grab in SF6 as it is.
>>
>>681481808
fpwp
>>
>>681482843
might be true
but its also true that the game is played by a bunch of groids

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.