[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1702671675088534.png (2.09 MB, 1920x1080)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB PNG
>Made a very good strategy/tactics game based on pretty popular franchise
>Received zero recognition and isn't even listed in the credits for political reasons
>Got less than a third of the promised payment
>Still finished the game and few free updates
>>
>>681485306
What game?
>>
ok good for you or something dunno
>>
>>681485306
i'm sorry/glad that happened to you
>>
>>681485358
Terminator: Dark Fate - Defiance
>>
>>681485803
Cool, thanks. I'll grab it eventually when it's cheaper.
>>
this looks like garbage
>>
>>681485306
I played this game until the middle then restarted and owned the SHIT out of everyone with UNFAIR amounts of Bradleys. Then spent 30 minutes after every mission micromanaging the extraction of EVERY SINGLE drivable piece of gear.
This game was my drug for a month.

But the final mission sucked
>>
also all it smechanics and actual numbers were hidden in stat files you had to extract from the game or find in steam community posts. No other way to know how much damage your units did or how much HP/armor they had. just guess
>>
>>681485306
Because you missed the important part, which was that all the gameplay is square 5 man squads walking around empty grey city grid maps, with the most empty and boring combat ever. Nobody wanted to play C&C 3 without the base building or unique units or charm.

It's the peak of a specific form of slop built around a company technically getting a license but having no room to do anything with that license.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.