[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

when does it get good?
>>
sigh another tranny trying to fit in with bait. why are trannies so obsessed with being contrarian and pissing others off?
>>
When you touch down Stardust Fields.

>>681495363
The intro is legitimately slow, I don't fault someone for thinking this.
>>
>>681495363
Honest question mate.

>>681495547
I just got past that part and am onto the hoohoo whatever. Maybe it's just not for me.
>>
>>681495228
It doesn’t.
>>
>>681495795
>I just got past that part and am onto the hoohoo whatever
In that case, it probably isn't for you.
Anything in particular that's putting you off?
>>
>>681495795
I think the chuckle woods is when it gets good but if you're still not sold by the time you reach the university then it probably never will outside of maybe the final area.
Its my favorite entry in the series but enemy attacks feel too simple and outdated compared to how much more creative they would go on to become starting from the third entry.
>>
>>681498565
It's a well made game, just quite simple/easy, which I suppose is to be expected. It's charming enough that I'll play for a bit more.
>>
>>681499450
alright, I'll keep that in mind, thanks

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.