[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1694685572155554.jpg (75 KB, 1024x576)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>player is given ship at the end of the tutorial
>player is given a pip boy by the end of the tutorial
>player is given digipick by the end of the tutorial
>player is given boostpack by the end of tutorial
>player is automatically assigned to the good goys guild
why are there no options or alternatives for these? why the fuck am i given EVERYTHING without earning them?
>>
Because it's a dog shit game, m8. I, too, found it ridiculous that you are handed a spaceship on a silver platter after completing the very first "tutorial." It's capable of doing like 95% of the spaceship-related content, no real reason to even build another one.

It's a game meant for the masses. Any sort of edge, challenge, or personality has been completely sanded off, meant to appeal to everyone. Sad! Many such cases of modern AAA games.
>>
>>681498047
Because Todd is afraid that you will get bored of the game and miss out on the "good" content if they "forced" you to earn all those cool toys and find the main quest on your own.
>>
>>681498047
modern developers dont trust the audience + outsourced developers + bethesda caters to redditors who basedfaced when given power armor 15 minutes into flopout 4
>>
>>681498827
this game would have been a lot more interesting (still very bad) if constellation was just another side faction
>>
>>681498047
would've been kino if you had to take galactic taxi before you got your own ship by working for it
>>
>>681498047
>>player is automatically assigned to the good goys guild
You are guided to join but you can just not pick up the follow-up quest before you actually accept joining, and do everything else in the game. You won't get the gay space powers, but honestly after I played 80 hours of side content I regretted picking up the main story since suddenly there was alien magic everywhere.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.