[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download (19).jpg (140 KB, 1080x1081)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
$75 billion
>>
>>681500840
I wish they made warcraft 4, starcraft 3 and a starcraft fps rpg
>>
>>681500840
Based Robert. He must have triggered a ton of incels with his success.
>>
>>681500840
>Ruin company
>But you made it take out a loan and paid back your buddies with it
>Leave company with the bill
No wonder everything is going to shit if this behaviour is being rewarded
>>
goblin physiognomy
>>
Why do i get such a pure evil primordial energy from him?
>>
>>681501103
based bobby
>>
>>681500921
>warcraft 4 and starcraft 3 from nu-blizzard
did you forget reforged?
>>
Why do all these rich people look like gremlins?
>>
>>681501103
You forgot the 30 years before where he pushed them out of bankruptcy to one of the big boys. I agree that his payout is way too high but he did know his shit.
>>
>>681500840
Bobby "The Tick" Kotick, sucking all the money dry out of yet another company.
>>
>>681500840
I don't know who that is. Didn't he play the devil in some tv show?
>>
>>681502868
>I agree that his payout is way too high but he did know his shit.
It isn't, he got paid in stock, he just held it until the time was right. Imagine what holding activision stock from 1991 would get you.
If he thought he wasn't getting paid enough, he'd get hired by a different company. Any shareholder would look at what he did to activision blizzard's stock price and want him
>>
never seen this man before in my life
>>
>>681502774
It's the juice.
>>
>>681500921
ActiKing and their parasite Blizzard is only worth that much money because Bobby was basically the first one to figure out the end stage of post-sixth gen AAA development and knew not to waste time on frivolous bullshit like Warcraft 4, Starcraft 3 and other random spinoffs.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.