[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: isu.jpg (99 KB, 1319x656)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
I would like to point out that this franchise is predicated on the idea that humanity is the progeny of aliens, and that genetic memory exists. Two concepts that are demonstrably false. Just saying.
>>
>>681504782
It’s a work of science fiction. It’s not claiming to be factual.
>>
>>681504865
Indeed. Which is why the complaints about "historical accuracy" are so confusing to me.
>>
>>681505179
The issue is that alien tech in the games has nothing to do with yasuke being a samurai. Alien tech in assassins creed has been a plot device used to expand on the world and its lore without really changing all that many things that actually happened. For an example alien tech has been used to explain the Lisabon earthquake, napoleon winning all of his wars, nikola tesla etc. Alien tech was used to expand real life lore mostly. Imagine if Hitler in Wolfenstein series was black but its ok because judeo-polish super tech exists
>>
>>681506313
>alien technology caused various historical events
That's fucking stupid, and you're coping.
>>
File: 1408232973711.jpg (24 KB, 492x440)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>Rapeysoft thinks DNA has video files stored on it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.