[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712827903553660.jpg (946 KB, 1439x1220)
946 KB
946 KB JPG
>>
Sound up
Sound effects down
Music MAX
>>
>>681515061
from the castle there is a coffin you go in that drops you there.
>>
yeah I'm thinkgen kino
>>
I don't fucking give a fuck let it go post in another thread go back kill yourself yadda yadda yadda
>>
>>681515061
It fucking sucks.
>>
>+56 cuckbooks
>+49638 smithing stone you can already buy an infinite of
>open chest, crafting materials that are lying around everywhere else
>>
The great filter, best part of the DLC (not Midra fight tho). Anyone who dislikes it is a zoomer retard who only cares about spastic rollspam shitty boss fight.
>>
>remember that we have a crouch button?
>you can stealth in the tall grass like in Assassin Creed !
kek Fromslop is creatively bankrupt
>>
>>681515061
is it me or most zones are "empty"? you wander around a huge map only to find some fragments or sone cookbook
>>
That's the lake next to Zoran domain
>>
>>681518058
>Yes, you can kill gods with your bare fist
>No, those enemies are immune to damage
>We even told you so would not even try
Yes, I'm still mad.
>>
>>681515061

It took me so much time before I even had a glimpse of what all these ominous warnings were warning you about. It built suspense until I started to think they were talking about the rats/deers with yellow eyes and let my guard down

That said,I did shit my pants when they got to me. It's a great zone IMO, pretty much something never done before in a fromsoft game iirc
>>
This is the most boring part of the DLC and the worst part is that you can't even use your horse to breeze past it. You have to go on a dull boring walk through the woods just to pad the DLC out more. Midra fight was great though.
>>
File: hell.png (210 KB, 661x570)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>>681515061
Great atmosphere. Navigating that thing without a map while avoiding those fucks, specially the one hidden in fog, was kino.
>>
>4 bonfires outside
>4 bonfires in the mansion
>literally nothing of value in the whole zone
>complete dead end
Why did they do this?
>>
>>681524070
> The entire zone has a total of 3 enemies, one of which are rats and the other is a reused Bloodborne enemy
>the third enemy is just a shitty caster that dies in two hits and is used elsewhere in the dlc
>>
>>681515061
should've had a giant flying frenzy monster drifting through the entire area that you had to duck into bushes and hide from, really made no sense for Torrent to be afraid of like 3 guys in one small area of the whole entire zone
>>
File: jokar.jpg (47 KB, 622x524)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>681515061
I got so hyped when I entered that area because of the horse being spooked thing. The eerie athmosphere and for a long time all you see are animals with glowing eyes also a lot of messages saying "they're always watching" and shit like that

I thought maybe they would have a boss haunting the forest and I would get jumped by it or something. But it was just the fucking lanterns from bloodborne and a lot of wasted time running around

At least Midra's fight was kind of cool

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.