[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pacman.png (313 KB, 1280x1307)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>>
Why would I need to save anything? If bamco hires me to do it fine, but I'm not gonna do that kinda job just for fun
>>
>>681516609
I don’t think you’d be a good fit considering that mindset.
>>
age him down to a teen
and give him alot of male friends for the fujos to ship him with
>>
>>681515856
World 2 remake.
The first one's remake was actually pretty good as far as remakes go and it fixed some problems from the original.
>>
>>681515856
How does it need saving?
>>
I think Pac Man is in an OK spot! The Namco releases, including the more adventurous Archive series, seems like a good sign--as does the World remake. I now Bamco is at least considering doing more with Pac Man World, but I guess we'll see what happens.

What I'd like to see--instead of three separate mostly interchangeable Namco Museum releases and some smaller sets of games, do a Namco Museum that is substantial. Put 40 games in it and release 20 more down the road and fill it with protos and alternate versions and developer insights and concepts and most importantly.....do a new fucking virtual museum! A big, beautiful one. They haven't done a proper virtual museum since the PS1. The time is ripe!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.