[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719449025109853.png (211 KB, 336x452)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
Destiny is back baby
>>
>>681516447
>5000 reviews
grim, this is the game thats supposed to be keeping Sony afloat
>>
I might play this if you could trade loot
>>
>>681516447
>Back
Isn't this supposed to be the last DLC? Terrible timing for a comeback.
>>
>>681517862
The last DLC
for darkness/light story lol
>>
>>681516447
>Destiny 2, supposedly one of the most played games
>its final DLC
>cant keep one thread up
Youve gotta be the lowest of low grade goycattle to enjoy this garbage if /v/ is too high IQ to enjoy it
>>
Having a blast, eh? Here's +1 engagement for you my dear marketer. I hope they pay you more than 1 rupee per reply.
>>
>>681519090
Or /v/ just doesn't have any friends
>>
>try out destiny 2
>story doesn't start at all, I'm just in the middle of it instantly
>see all these characters I'm supposed to know and care about
>game just expects you to magically know the lore and shit
what the fuck is even going on? did they cut out like 5 expansions or some shit?
>>
File: 1719941752204.png (271 KB, 804x858)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>681519317
Ill try to keep it brief, yes and no. Destiny 1 and 2 have this gay problem where even with all the cutscenes and missions you need supplementary bullshit to understand what the fuck is even happening, so people who only played D1 and D2 and didnt read the lore grimoires and cards and shit had next to no clue what the fuck is really happening.
That said, they also gutted huge parts of the base game to make room for more DLC so you can "play" the campaign but now it makes even less sense.
In a sense Halo had slightly similar problems but you could just as easily headcanon most shit and it would work anyway. Destinys world is far too complicated to ask the player to headcanon all the missing bits and have it still be cohesive
>>
File: 1711160133303444.png (377 KB, 1080x600)
377 KB
377 KB PNG
>>681519317
Sorry but Destiny story isn't accessible to any fool
You need to play since destiny 1 beta and collect every item and lore page to this day to see the full picture

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.