[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 28lgqd7byl391.jpg (130 KB, 1472x743)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
The Hornsent represented the crucible with a spiral. The old Elden Ring in Farum Azula has a spiral running through the middle of it. The new one doesn't.

This makes sense now. Marika probably took it out similar to the rune of death to limit the hornsent's powers.

But this makes me think. Is there any Hornsent imagery of the Elden Ring? We know they wanted to contact the Elden Beast but for some reason couldn't. Marika was the one who did it using the Divine Gates in the end.

Did the Hornsent have na Elden Lord? I'm assuming not since it doesn't look like they had a God like Marika. That's why they were striving to achieve godhood.
>>
I don't care
>>
then marmaduke of yolde said release those humens and pepersaux the unwilling killed himself

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.