[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I don’t mind him being ball busting hard. It’s the fact that it’s just fucking Radahn again that really kills my motivation to beat him. NPC gank fight right before was more interesting
>>
File: skibidiFragment.jpg (133 KB, 600x500)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
Looks like you need some more Skibidi in your life
>>
I really hate the design of him too, it looks like something a modder would whip up out of basic assets. It ends up being really bland compared to base game Radahn
>>
>>681519369
I don’t care that it’s hard, I care that it’s hard and lame, if it was easier, it would still be disappointing
>>
>>681519274
Even the weapon for beating him is the same safe for another ash of war... I got spoiled on youtube and yes it also dropped my motivation, I thought we would fight Miquella or that Mesmer would be something and not someone locked in a dark room on the side of his castle.
>>
>>681520261
I didn’t even know his boss weapon was the same, I know his boss armor is the same but a bit cleaner. Jesus what a truly awful final boss choice
>>
>>681519747
There's a reason why the "it's a mod" cope was so prolific prior to release
>>
>>681519274
yea, it was a dumb and uninspired decision to bring back Radahn
>>
>>681520649
I really do think Godwin was supposed to be the final boss and they just ran out of time and reused Radahn. There's no way this was their intent going in.
>>
>>681519274
The DLC was great but this was just ass. It's like they didn't even try.
>>
>>681519274
Really should have been a soul less Godwyn
>>
>>681522130
Not sure about it being godwyn but the desperate retcons they did in an effort to try and justify whatever the fuck this trash is are absolutely hilarious
Yes Miyazaki, i'm sure that ever since the very first trailers for the game it was always your intent to have Malenia whisper "ur gonna get buttraped lmao" to Radahn in their fight
>>
>>681519274
>No more dlc, so it's the last boss of elden ring
> Instead of doing really something like to close Dark souls with Gael, they recycle a boss and even his drop.

Current from software would have ended Dark souls with another Nameless king fight and a color swapped weapon for good measure.
>>
>>681519747
It would've still been retarded but a little more interesting if it looked like a fucked up Chronenberg-esque Mogh and Radahn hybrid, maybe have the soul inhabiting it turn out to be the formless mother via her connection to Mohg if you want to turn it into yet another one of Miquella's disastrous failures
>>
>>681519274
I really should have just been Godwyn the settings Jesus but theres no soul inside his eyes are empty showing there last resort saviour died long ago
>>
>>681522370
He probably searched who beside Malenia was popular and did go "at least we can gaslight them with fan service, if you don't try you can't fail your conclusion".
>>
>>681520649
Not only is it the same as the base game swords, it's still str/int and the two new "versions" are just an AoW swap that they didn't make into a stance because fuck you
>>
>>681522370
I only passively understand ER lore because I don't care about the story and just like murdering things, but I thought everything to do with Miquella in the base game was him trying to revive Godwin through some eclipse ritual or something? Just seems really weird that was entirely dropped.

it makes a lot more sense for Miquella to be a homolusting faggot for Godwin than it does Radhan.
>>
>>681523779
A lot of things were dropped about Miquella, like his pupae/insect theme
>>
>>681519274
>ball busting hard
He wasn't even the hardest boss in the DLC, maybe in terms of stats, but phase 1 and 2 are literally the same, in fact on phase 2 he has even more openings and a do nothing meteor attack.
>>
>>681523779
Miquella had like 7 different plans to make things right in the base game, they all failed miserably
>>
>>681524491
But they were implied to have failed due to Mohg, apparently the Shadowlands bullshit was his plan the entire time? Why did the Haligtree even fail then, it's heavily implied that Mohg removing Miq from the tree is what killed it. What the fuck is even the point of embedding himself in the Haligtree if he was just planning to bun around with Mohg? Why is his huge ass army just sitting around the tree where they have no idea where the fuck their Lord is instead of working with Mohg? When the fuck did this even happen because he was apparently at Caelid according to Freyja? How the fuck did he even charm Mohg if he was in the cocoon the entire time and never spoke to him? Why does he have two bodies? Why is the lore so fucking godawful? Anyone who pretends this wasn't asspulled at the last second for fanservice is braindead
>>
>>681525287
Yes the "just as planned" bullshit is a completely retarded retcon, even for souls lore it's beyond fucking retarded and about on par as what you'd read on Reddit/Twitter/Wattpad

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.