[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Nintendo-Switch-Dock.jpg (884 KB, 1960x1280)
884 KB
884 KB JPG
Do you still play your Switch? What are you playing?

What are you looking forward to?

Recommend a hidden gem
>>
>>681519310
>Do you still play your Switch? What are you playing?
Currently playing Alttp and DQM3.
>What are you looking forward to?
Echoes of Wisdom looks like its going to be a fun game.
>Recommend a hidden gem
I had a lot of fun with Death's Gambit: Afterlife. It's a 2D soulslike with a bigger focus on mobility with double jump and air dash being abilities you get early. Boss fights were a lot of fun, a decent bit of build variety and customization and overall just a fun game.
>>
>>>/vg/
>>
That new Mario n Luigi rpg is what im looking forward to.
>>
Started playing Death Road to Canada on the Switch recently. I'm not very good at it, but it seems interesting so far. Planning on getting Nintendo World Championships later this month.
>>
>>681519310
Just plugged my Wii U back in to charge after some Prime 2. I recommend Metroid Prime 2.
>>
GTA Definitive Edition. It's very much shit but it's San Andreas on the switch.
>>
>>681520431
im playing the prime remaster
>>
File: 1719943122524.webm (2.65 MB, 576x1024)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB WEBM
>Do you still play your Switch?

Yes but not as much as I want to, PS5 is just better and has more hardcore games

>What are you playing?

Currently doing Paper Mario TTYD Remaster endgame, and playing A Hat in Time, bought Luigi's Mansion 2 and Rise of the Triad Ludicrous edition, I have a massive backlog of games

>What are you looking forward to?

Only Metroid Prime 4 and Mario & Luigi Brothership, I hope we get more info of Decapolice

>Recommend a hidden gem

Elliot Quest, Mulaka
>>
>>681519310
Last Nintendo game I've bought for Switch was Pikmin 4. I didn't know what to expect but I still was left disappointed.
>>
>>681519310
Trying to force myself through kirby dreamland, doing extra mode right now. Its just not that fun
>>
>>681520107
Me too

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.