[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Mario vs Sonic.jpg (97 KB, 688x387)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>Sonic's best games still get just about the same or even lower scores compared to Mario's average games
>Sega admitting Superstars sales were shit because Mario Wonder shits on it
>2 Successful movies gets blown out of the water by Mario's Illumination film

How does Sonic struggle to catch up to this Plumber?
>>
>>681519630
>>2 Successful movies gets blown out of the water by Mario's Illumination film

na the sonic films were better, also no cringe girl bossing in the sonic films
>>
>>681519770
>bossing in the sonic films
You liked the fat black woman wedding plot?
>>
>>681519630
The Sonic movies (despite flaws)are better movie adaption than the Mario Movie is. II can see myself rewashing Sonic Movies, but not the Mario one.
>>
>>681519960
You liked the fat jack black woman wedding plot?
>>
>>681519980
I don't get how people can have that as an honest opinion. The Sonic movies suck complete dick, the human elements make up half the film and were the least entertaining drama and slop I have ever seen in the film.
>B-but sonic and tail do a dance off in the bar!
The mario movie was boring and safe but I didn't cringe watching it like I did with the Sonic movie(s).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.