[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: talos 2.jpg (76 KB, 273x365)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
Is this any good? I loved the first one
>>
Based off the trailer there seems to be companions that talk to you, which I don't really like the idea of. Big reason I loved the first one was the whole mystery and exploration element, the disembodied God voice and the DOS prompt being the only real characters was a big part of that.
>>
It's pretty fun
the DLC just came out, so I'm looking forward to playing it
>>
>>681522008
It's pretty good but it totally loses the surreal atmosphere that the first game had going for it, so I enjoyed the experience a lot less
>>
>>681522741
yeah this is what I was worried about based off the trailer
>>
>>681522008
the standard puzzles are okay, but way too much fluff; piss easy star 'puzzles', collecting audio logs, walking and talking, etc. and then they did the "here's the real game with puzzles that aren't tutorials but its dlc haha" again
>>
>>681522008
Imagine playing the first game but the puzzles are easier, the maps are (needlessly) bigger and with a bunch of characters that yap endlessly about some inane bullshit. That's Talos 2.
>>
>>681522008
Yes, it was one of the best puzzle games of 2023. Mind the system requirements.
>>
>>681522008
I really liked it, but it's a bit easy and the presentation of the story isn't perfect. The dlc is really good imo, like with the first game.
>>
>>681522871
>again
The first game at least had star worlds, the entire tower and the later half of area 3. Road to Gehenna did crank up the difficulty but the base game has enough challenge to be satisfying on its own.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.