[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: king of dragon pass.png (491 KB, 640x480)
491 KB
491 KB PNG
Thoughts?
>>
sovl
>>
prequels have worse soundtrack
>>
>>681522035
Six Ages is good too.
>>
>the mary sue always dissapears on the le epic quest
Slop and dropped
Make a balanced clan, take the option above "greater israel" for land, get your defenses up, then take cattle in raids. Always build cattle herd and look up the sheep herd issue and do whatever to avoid that. Try to get the humakt banner. I forget others but thats generally what let me big dick everyone and frankly if it werent for hard coded bullshit I could have thrashed all the non humans and foreigners.
>>
>>681522035

One of my favorite games ever. One of a kind masterpiece. Too high IQ for anyone under 40 years of age.
>>
>>681522842
Only the second one.
>>
File: kodp ducks angry.jpg (114 KB, 643x481)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
They're here.
>>
Total elf death.
>>
I really never understood the game. I tried to play it like Starcraft, big population, using that pop for big resources, and big wars, and got cockblocked by the cycles of legend.
>>
>>681526552
worked on my machine
>>
ought to get another run going
had an insanely prosperous raiding clan but I lost because I forgot about the timer while I was having so much fun looting the shit out of everyone
>>
>>681527158
The timer is like 100 years, how fucking much did you raid?
>>
I played the game to death. Wish there was a way of seeing all the events and all the results. If there was some sort of decodified version of the game, I'd have a nice afternoon reading all of it and remembering the good times and finding out the shit I never got to.
>>
>>681527874
Aren't all the events available on the wiki?
>>
>>681527238
wasn't the year timer it was the quest timer from the old man
>>
>>681528249
Not the event results, I don't think. Only the options.
>>
>play the OG version on Hard
>press the end turn button once
>get raided 2 times in a row
>all my goods are gone
>try to set up a trade route
>it fails 3 times
Maybe I should stick with Normal.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.