[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8584.jpg (95 KB, 1024x584)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
Thoughts on new Humble Monthly?
Some games worth it even during this Steam sale.
>>
>>681524065
ghost runner is interesting i guess? otherwise meh ignore it
>>
I only played the Starship Troopers game out of these but it wasn't very good.
>>
Starship Troopers: Terran Command is fun. Not much replayability once you are done with the campaign though, devs have talked about more game modes sometime in the future but they have just done DLC campaigns so far.
>>
Anyone with a leftover plague tale requiem please?
arigatogato@protonmail.con
>>
>>681524065
Ghostrunner is a worth
>>
>>681524065
its shit
>>
>>681524065
Trash
>>
>>681527034
fr
>>
>>681524065
Slop and shovelware.
>>
>>681524205
i need to boot it back up again. the base concept was fun, it just needed more work and last i saw they were finally adding classes and a progression system.i found the chaos of that more fun than the 4 man helldivers system.
>>
>>681529686
What is the differences between this ans Helldivers
>>
>>681530430
starship troopers has like 20 people in a match, the gameplay is divided up into two phases. in the first phase you go around the map for resources, bugs attack you on the way and around the extraction of resources. after that the game becomes a tower defense type mode where you have to build your base and defend it from bugs for so long and hold out until you're evacuated off the planet.

it was pretty fun when i played it, great mindless co-op shooter you could just listen to some tunes and kind of turn your brain off. but it lacked any kind of real persistent progression system and there were some issues with Chinese players in particular who would trigger the endgame event as soon as the game started. not sure if they fixed all that yet, i haven't played it in about a year.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.