[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Doesn't die once
A NEW RECORD!!!
>>
>>681528440
I forgot about her.
>>
>>681528635
Recap on the amount of times she's died:
>ARR and HW
She sacrifices herself to teleport Thancred away at the end of ARR, becoming lost in the Lifestream. She isn't rescued until 1/3rd through HW.
>SB
Zenos cuts her in half. But she got better.
>ShB
She falls down and casts the same magic that put her in the Lifestream in order to escape the fall. Emet pulls her retarded ass out.
>EW
She sacrifices herself to allow WoL to progress. So does everyone else but that still counts towards her death tally
>DT
No recorded deaths. She somehow lived through an entire expansion story.
>>
Honestly if all of the scions died in Ultima Thule i wouldn't mind in the slightest. I'm tired of seeing them. The only one that gets a pass for me is Estinien because dude is just a bro and isn't as overbearing as the others.
>>
>level 95 msq
>no sign or mention of my wife
cursed expansion
>>
File: 1701682171149606.png (2.19 MB, 1280x720)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
having the story be hijacked by wuk lamat is so shit
like i wouldn't even mind if you actually played as her but no, you're forced to be a side character in someone else's story in A FUCKING VIDEO GAME
what sense does that make? why would i not want to play as the character that's actually doing stuff?
"oh but it's an MMO with a CAC you can't just switch characters"
THEN MAYBE MAKE THE FUCKING PLAYER CHARACTER THE ONE DOING SHIT INSTEAD OF AN NPC
>>
>>681528440
She is barely in the plot enough to have the chance. No attractive female characters allowed in modern day FFXIV for more than 5 minutes.

>>681530498
Main excuse would be that your character is simply too strong to not immediately solve every conflict if they actually tried. But what's sad is that you ARE doing stuff...and she's taking the credit.
>>
>>681529770

Estinien was also just there to fight. He knows when he's not supposed to butt in. Try the sabotenders
>>
>>681530498
Reads like someone just had their first DM-PC experience.
>>
Show me what weapons/armor the pajeets fucked up for you guys!
For me, it was my Bearded Dragon Fists
>>
Hey! Did you guys know that peace is important?
So is diversity. I'm so glad I have a character who can tell me all about this.
>>
>>681533806
*disney music starts playing*
>>
>>681533768
Jesus fuck dude why are you posting garbage? What kind of houseplant of a person would think this looks good even ignoring the graphical fuckery?
>>
>>681529182
Only reason is because she was barely in the expansion lmao
>>
>>681533889
Some people just have really a really shitty sense of fashion, don't hold it against him :(
>>
File: 1636465814863.png (307 KB, 484x515)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>Estinien looks at me and Wuk'Lamat once
>"Haha yeah you guys seem good, I'm just gonna stay here and chill."
>Y'shtola has a conversation with Wuk'Lamat once
>"Well, guess I'll go then, I have some stuff to do, see ya!"
THANK YOU
THANKS FOR THE MORAL SUPPORT
FUCKING ASSHOLES
>>
>>681534268

It's not their fault you haven't learned to say no to people
>>
>>681534268
this is how you get stuck with the fat kid in dodgeball
>>
What if Wuk did some of her trials on her own and we went off with Krile and tried to gather clues to the mystery of the golden city. Do you think that would have helped the pacing of the first half?
>>
>>681534798
I think what really would have helped is if they:
>Actually finished the expansion
So much shit feels rushed and incomplete, and is a clear result of them not having enough manpower/manhours to finish the shit they were working on.
>Fire the dogshit writing team
The writing has been fucking awful since 6.x, they might not have time to do a full course correct but you could have hired a couple of fucking editors to review the scripts and patched up some of the more glaring issues. They literally just made the same huge mistake they made in SB with overemphasising an NPC while the player is just kind of there for the ride, just a club to swing at problems juvenile speeches can't fix.
>Actually fixed their dogshit job design
Every fucking job feels like ass to play especially if they expect you to play it doing the same few dungeons and trials for fucking months. There is no real 'play your job better' after an short while at a target dummy and your rotation requires little to no adjustment regardless of what's going on during an encounter. No planning or anticipation. No tweaking or adjusting. It's still baffling to me that a person dying in an fight is either "whoop I swiftcast rez and go back to broil spam" or an outright wipe with nothing in between.
>>
File: ZwedRlm.jpg (95 KB, 745x994)
95 KB
95 KB JPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.