[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: proxy-image.jpg (24 KB, 474x266)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Do you think the developers for this game regretted their role in creating a monstrosity that ultimately led to the downfall of gaming?
>>
how did MWR affect literally anything?
>>
>>681530018
It didn't. The first one was good, too.
>>
>>681530757
>>681530018
sigh mfw clueless zoomers now own this site
>>
>>681530810
yeah i watched that youtube video too
>>
Call of Duty did nothing wrong but battlefield, medal of honor and all the failed CoD killer that probably played like a halo killer with a sprint button.
>>
>>681529698
They split off, half becoming mainstream activision, half becoming Respawn,

Titanfall. Apex Legends. Jedi Survivor.

So, I'd say no. They're big budget, shlockmeisters, and good at their job.
>>
>>681531097
>here's a timeline about the release of COD
>doesn't explain anything about what made the game so presumably great or revolutionary
what's the fucking point?
>>
>>681529698
That's not HALO.
That demonic POS ruined the whole genre and the industry as a whole, infecting even COD right after the first game.
>>
xboxahoy's cod video is one of the worse videos he's made. sorry mate, better luck next time.
>>
File: video-arcade-1.png (1.09 MB, 1200x430)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>681529698
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (2007) is just a simple well made shooter game. Nothing more nothing less. There were many much more retarded games before. I'd say the whole arcade games culture and it's glorification has done much worse for gaming and is much more embarrassing part of the gaming culture then simple linear shooters like this.
>>
>>681532235
I don't think I've ever read a more retarded post on /v/ in 17 years.
>>
>>681529698
Do you think the executives for this man regretted their role in creating a monstrosity that ultimately led to the downfall of music?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.