[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (753 KB, 1224x644)
753 KB
753 KB PNG
HUMBLE MONTHLY IS OUT
ARE YOU GETTING IT?
>>
>>681536550
this shit dookie
>>
No... Some of this looks kinda neat though.
>>
>>681536550
Wow that looks like... shit.
>>
>>681536550
damn that's a bad month

I wonder if humble's business model is going to implode at some point
>>
>>681536550
Requiem in humble is incredibly based, but starting it right after finishing Innocence only makes it look like a downgrade in terms of user experience. Even the camera is slow and sluggish and gets trapped in environments. As for all the rest - meh. These bundles have always had one superior game and the rest being filler though.
>>
I played plague tale: innocence, how's requiem?
Might sub for ghostrunner as well
>>
Looks disappointing. Especially with Ghostrunner 2
>>
>>681536550
Do we know how well Humble is doing? They can't be doing well with all these garbage bundles. I don't think there's been a good bundle since that Activision one with Spyro and Crash Bandicoot.
>>
>>681537056
I didn't even know they made a sequel, it must have done horribly.
>>
>>681536550
I don't think I've bought a single humble or fanatical bundle in the past 3 years.
The only fanatical bundle I ever bought was when they had KOF14.
>>
>>681537017
>how's requiem
I've seen a couple reviews say that the ending of requiem shits on innocence HARD. I forget details and don't wanna drop spoilerbombs on you, but it's "If you thought the first game handled tone and story well, the second will shit in your mouth then slap your jaw shut."
>>
>>681536550
Figment 2 is so fucking good. It's not a by the numebrs sequel and plays around with bait and switches quite nicely.
Also the bosses are musical danmaku.
Great stuff and if they ever release a 3rd I will actually buy it instead of using gamepass because of 2.
>>
>>681537583
They got bought by ign a long time ago.
As long as you keep rage sharing their twitter screenshots here and downboat their youtube videos they will make money.
>>
>>681537017
Mini-review from a couple chapters in.
Cutscene direction, character animations, facial anims all got improved drastically. Chapters feel much larger and a bit more open. Environments and the amount of set pieces took a heavy upgrade but the first chapter looked weird to me because in the distance all the shadows were near pitch black. Time wise it starts almost after Innocence too. The rats went through some heavy technological upgrades too and they are a sight to behold.

Some controls got changed around which makes combat a bit slower.
Camera is pretty annoying to pan as mentioned in the other comment - basically if you catch something in your way (a pole, edge of a wall, a character, etc) it'll stop for half a second before you are able to move it again. It happens way too often.

There's more depth to puzzles now, one little example being that you can throw unlit torches to an ally & then light it up with Amicia's slingshot skills.
>>
>>681537694
For some reason they thought that first game lacked a motorcycle riding and talking to people in a hub.
>>
>>681538640
kek that sounds retarded
>>
>>681536812
They've been pumping out trash bundles like this for years now. The regular bundles are a constant stream of literal mobile tier shitware.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.