[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: rabbit-steel.jpg (73 KB, 616x353)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
How in the hell is this game not exploded in popularity yet? It has absolutely everything going for it, especially the artwork
>>
instead of making a good game, the devs decided to make a product catering to ff14 brainlets
>>
>>681537395

Oh no, don't tell me they catered to an audience of millions, what a bad marketing move
>>
>>681537208
Gameplay in video look convoluted.
Sprites in game look so small and so moved away artstyle loses its meaning.
Amout of special effect bullshit cover ls sprites from visibility further, hiding the main selling point.
Even if somehow actual gameplay will end up being relatively good after hours and hourse of training, game itself looks bad. VIDEO game.
If i would want to play colorful circles i would go play Waves, Super Hexagon or something similar. And this game is The World Without Bnuuys.
>>
>>681537208
Normal mode is too easy to stay entertaining for long and hard mode is too hard to be accessible to the casual audience that is necessary for a game to explode in popularity
>>
File: Dancing Israeli.webm (3.46 MB, 960x540)
3.46 MB
3.46 MB WEBM
>>681537208
>not exploded in popularity
It did. Sold pretty well for an indie game, especially compared to the author's previous attempt.
Got a nearly constant thread here for a week.
Doesn't have that much content tho, and dev is currently busy with QoL/bugfixed/balance.

Might get a bigger peak if there ever is a DLC, or if modding it become a meme, but I'm afraid that's it champ. It peaked already. Did what it intended to do, the people interested ran out of things to do and moved on.
>>
>>681537208
It's garbage and you need to buy an ad.
>>
Seems it sold well but it's lacking in content. Still i got 50 hours out of it which is far more than most roguelites. Could use 2-3 more areas, and each boss/miniboss having another variant to make the run feel more distinct.
It did kill my motivation to play the ffxiv expansion too, since it manages to pull off the only good aspect of said game in a condensed package.
Great game, easily one of the best this year.
>>
>"rabbit"
>actually just humans with accessories
trash

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.