[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1366_2000.jpg (306 KB, 1366x768)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>The only woman who has truly ever cared about you in a vidya
And yet you chose to simp for another cold crazy bitch that doesn't give two shit about you
>>
what are you talking about? Literally everyone who isn't a paid fromsoft marketer agrees that Sellen-sensei is best, smartest, most intelligent, and most genius girl in all the lands between!
>>
she killed millions in order to study a branch of sorcery that turns people into rocks, I'll take my chances with my cold wife
>>
File: balls.jpg (41 KB, 600x338)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
nigga she a orb
>>
File: 20240621_080201.jpg (3.38 MB, 3000x4000)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB JPG
>>681540086
>>681540340
My wife loves me more than yours.
>>
>>681542870
factually untrue considering sellen does actually feel affection for the tarnished
>>
>>681540086
>>681542870
Sellen primarily supports us and is generally nothing but nice. Only at one point with her body transfer does she ask anything in return. And then in the end she vows to be in full support of whatever you do as elden lord and even offers you a place to return to if you fail.

Ranni on the other hand demands you help and support her. Her whole questline is about what's for her. She's also kind of a controlling bitch who at one point actually threatens your life if you don't do as she wishes, and even muses on killing you anyway. The ending is all about her goals, while your goal is just to be her simp who accomplishes nothing beyond staying in her good graces.

Sellen is also hotter. Ranni's doll body doesn't even have any working parts, not that she'd let you touch her if she did. On the other hand Sellen if she hadn't gotten ball'd would probably let you touch her feet at the very least.
>>
>>681540086
She talked shit about my wife's family I had to drop her after that

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.