[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 256px-Gears_of_War.png (153 KB, 250x313)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>giant dudebros sit behind chest high walls and kill waves of copy pasted generic enemies in an all brown and gray world
>zoomers consider this to be a masterpiece
Fuck this gay earth
>>
bait aside, thoughts on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8bZNC6gE7E
>>
File: 1711565333232179.png (143 KB, 680x437)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>681547039
Cry more, Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw.
>>
>>681547552
>asians
>liking blacks more than whites
>knowing what hispanics are
doubt.
>>
>>681547039
>zoomers
Millennials played Gears.
>>
>>681547874
Well this poll WAS in America
>>
>>681547353
I don't like Nendoroid catering to western properties but hey that's cool
>>
>>681547039
it's not the best game ever but it's decent really.
>>
>>681548496
idk I think the juxtaposition with what nendoroid's usually associated with is pretty funny
>>
>>681547039
Gears was a millennial franchise dumbass.
>>
>>681547039
Zoomers were like 5 when this came out

Also, the first one was fucking great, loved it as a total PC elitist, even though the port was jank. Solid coop gameplay, great oppressive worldbuilding, cool pseudo monochrome art style. Sequels got too goofy imo though
>>
>>681547874
>asians
>liking blacks more than whites
Yes? That's been common knowledge for years. Why do you think so many JAV movies have blacks in them but not whites? Why do you think whenever there was the "stop Asian hate" thing going on during COVID, it was Asians mad at Whites, despite most cases being Blacks attacking them?
>>
>>681547039
>copy pasted
yeah, bro maybe it'd be better if there was one guy in the level and you kill him and that's the game. You're so smart!
>>
>>681547039
>>giant dudebros sit behind chest high walls and kill waves of copy pasted generic enemies in an all brown and gray world

You described DOOM, why do boomers like that game when its the same
>>
>>681547039
The first one is pretty bland with its choice of color palette, it's gray as fuck. But it's still good. I vaguely remember hearing that it was originally going to be more horror-themed.

The second one is a lot better as it actually employs set pieces beyond "gray recently abandoned buildings with roman columns"

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.