[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1715351687491186.webm (3.94 MB, 942x706)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB WEBM
Why aren't you playing Naraka Feetpoint?
>>
Mental illness
>>
>>681555345
those are some disgustingly long feet
>>
>>681555345
those are some nice feet
>>
because
>Nexon
>>
>>681556268
24 Entertainment, not Nexon
>>
>>681555345
a melee oriented battle royale was a neat idea but the game is pretty much dead outside of china and pretty much all matches last time i played were bots or chinese players using vps so games would either be bot stompfests or getting touch of deathed by a chinese vpn player. sexy waifus though, shame about the censorship
>>
>>681557661
Actually, they fixed the high ping uppercut fake combos, and nothing changed because they weren't vpn players to begin with. The netcode is just shitty in general. Also, it's not THAT dead at high elo, the devs just love to make you grind bots for eternity before you get there.
>>
File: naraka.jpg (840 KB, 3075x1839)
840 KB
840 KB JPG
>>681558594
>The netcode is just shitty in general
you're really selling me on the game. well i saw they have a new map and will have tomb raider and witcher collabs at some point. ah fuck it, i'll replay it for a game or two
>>
I remember trying it when it was free for a few days last year, movement was nice and that always hooks me in.
>>
>>681555345
I want to play but it told me to disable some part of my windows firewall. Something about memory integration I don't remember. I ain't going to disable my computers security to play a game sorry. They need to fix that shit asap.
>>
>>681555345
well, they're still updating servers right now lol.
>>
>>681557661
>a melee oriented battle royale was a neat idea
it's not even the br aspect of it that's interesting but the free movement melee combat fighting in general. last i checked, it's super slim pickings. rumbleverse? dead because fucking ugly. hunter's arena? shut down. deathverse? same shit. warhaven? ditto. shadow arena? hypesquad? didn't even make it past early access lol. i think it's only for honor still chugging along and that's it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.