[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1715768253680829.png (2.37 MB, 1200x900)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
Today, I will remind them
>>
>>681555469
I remember
>>
I tried to play this game multiple times but it was impossible to make it through the story as they wall you off at around level 12 by forcing you to either do PVP (which was dead even 10 years ago) or mindlessly grind the one area that has enemies for days.
>>
>>681555469
>>681555910
this game was just a pvp game with a tacked on mmo world and questline.
this is also the game that taught me that I hate SBMM. I had managed to figure out a build that completely broke the game. I had some spread shot grenade launcher that did tons of aoe damage to enemies that were all grouped up on whatever the objective point was, the algorithm wasn't just based on wins and losses but the stats of how well you play. Even though I got to the point where I lost literally every game I still had a massive amount of damage done during the match so the SBMM would fuck me even more. I got to the point where I had 20 minute queues as it searched out the highest ranked sweats to place me against.
I created a second account and was back to insta queues with normal teammates.
>>
>>681555469
I will always remember this game. It had the single best class dynamics of any game out there. My favorite class the engineer could have like 4-5 turrets out at once, it mogged pretty much every other game with an engineer type class. Hate how Hi-Rez executed any game that wasn't smite.
>>
based game
loved playing as a medic
>>
File: 1253653041508.gif (2.9 MB, 240x196)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB GIF
>>681555469
>>
>>681555469
I miss it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.