[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: my-image.png (991 KB, 1140x646)
991 KB
991 KB PNG
For the people wondering what are objectively the best Zelda games to go back to as someone who skipped the Zelda franchise.

Wind waker is the best Zelda game ever made.

Twilight princess and botw being tied based on preference.
>>
>>681557226
>Wind waker is the best Zelda game ever made
lmao no it's not
>>
>>681557226
Noone cares about your retarded opinions, you solipsistic aspie.
>>
>>681557307
Sorry dude it is.

But what do you think is the best one in your opinion?

The only game that comes close is breath of the wild but that game was 50% finished.

I think if Nintendo ever remade botw and totk, taking the best parts of each game. it would be a masterpiece.
>>
>>681557853
OoT and MM played one right after the other is the best Zelda experience. Link's Awakening DX is the best standalone.
Why do you have so many things in D? Couldn't you just rename the tier to "didn't play"?
>>
>>681558157
Oot and Majora's are like watching old masterpieces like Laurence of Arabia. It's cool and all but man it's tough to get through. That's why I've taken into consideration the fact that some of these games are more of a gaming museum.

Most of the remakes are either worse in the case of skyward sword or not improved enough. So I just threw them in d.
>>
>>681557226
Why do we need to post bait to start a thread now? God i fucking hate this place so fucking much
>>
>>681558657
What's the best one?
>>
>>681557226
>LADX in D tier
Kill yourself
>>
>>681557226
>WW
>good
kek
>>
It's crazy how many people refuse to say which is the best one.
>>
>>681558787
The remake is in S tier.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.