[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hq720.jpg (40 KB, 686x386)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
Nintendo is going to fuck it up, aren't they? You know how the curse goes.
>>
it won't be a switch 2 but simply a "pro" version, I don't know why you mongs keep fantasizing about this le switch 2 ultra double extra. I understand that you have nothing to play with but you look perpetually in the teenage phase
>>
>>681565796
If Nintendo's gonna screw up anything, it'll be either the Online Functionality or they'll start censoring Lewd Japanese Games.

That and/or Nintendo of America will keep butchering more Localizations.
>>
>>681565796
their consoles are always so gay and sexless. I'm more excited for the upcoming xbox handheld.
>>
>>681566090
>it won't be a switch 2 but simply a "pro" version
You baiting? If not, you're a dumbass.
>>
>>681565796
Oh I fully expect them to fuck it up. They're almost guaranteed to raise online prices and I'm not paying more than $30 a year so they better not get too greedy. The build quality also better not be shit or I'll just wait for a revised version or just pirate the games on PC. The launch switch was so shit in terms of build quality
>>
>>681566580
nintendo put out a tweet explaining its just a pro version of the switch OLED, more QOL stuff and ports
>>
>>681565796
Surely they learned from their part mistakes...right?
>>
>>681566090
We already got some pretty serious and solid leaks that came out. Not just rumours or some shit reported on by some literallywho. Official documents from shipping companies and stuff. The Switch 2 is fairly fantastic upgrade. A portable PS4 Pro in a handheld in terms of specs.
>>
>>681565796
Account carryover and retaining purchases is better than any previous generation change
>>
>>681565796
Taking bets.
>Console has jack shit for on-board storage, potential premium version that still doesn't have much
>No SSD
>Still barely equipped to run their own games at a native 30FPS + screen res and relies on upscaling, be it DLSS to get a solid framerate
>Switch re-releases out the ass
>No UI themes
>eShop still runs like ass, is filled with garbage with no way to reliably filter it out
>>
>>681566723
Oh, bait. Carry on
>>
>>681565796
The company I work for is is licensing our product to Nintendo for this new device. I know absolutely nothing about the device itself but our company is a cyber security firm and I can tell you that this thing is going to be very tough for modders to crack. I would go as far as to say that it's Impossible.

After everything that has happened during this generation they are paying close attention and are going very hardcore with the security this time around, that's why they contracted with us. Endusers won't notice anything from their end, but modders are going to be in for a challenge. Good fucking luck too because our software has never been bypassed.
>>
>>681566764
Bloodborne Switch 2 port confirmed?
>>
>>681566949
>I would go as far as to say that it's Impossible
Cracked in 2 weeks, got it
>>
>>681566975
God I wish, I want the entire From catalogue really.
>>
>every report on it is DUUUUDE UPSCALING
Yeah, this thing is gonna be a nightmare if you have working eyes.
>>
>>681566975
Would unironically move a lot of units
>>
>>681567048
They license the software to other companies, it's nothing specific to Nintendo, and it has never been bypassed. You're not cracking this one. Nintendo learned their lesson, that's why they're not handling the security on their own.
>>
the snoy cope is delicious

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.