[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: xO1trnZZgbkYbgMYqcSz9k6F.jpg (1.1 MB, 2880x2160)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
Was this a good Harvest Moon game?
>>
>>682717349
That is harvest moon you fucking retard.
And yes its good.
>>
no
>>
>yet another Stardew clone
Yawn.
>>
>>682717506
>That is harvest moon you fucking retard.
that's what I said
>>
>>682717625
Will any farming game ever top Stardew Valley?
>>
>>682717349
I found it more fun than the remake of Friends of Mineral Town.
>>
It's okay for a while, but there are about three tiers of postgame upgrades that require absolutely insane amounts of grind that only the insane will ever actually work through. Simply repairing the broken greenhouse requires something like 2 ingame years of resources AFTER unlocking the final farm plot and the bonus resource maps for max skill levels, and then any upgrades beyond that scale even further out of control.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.