[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714345498206223.png (3.37 MB, 2880x2160)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB PNG
I still can't believe that one of the like 4 ps5 exclusives is just showcasing ssd and gamepad gimic (which isn't even used anywhere)
And they're making sequel to this shit lol. At this rate we'll get astro playroom remake in a few years lmao
The absolute fucking state (of play)
>>
Reminder that worthless toys like the PS5 only exist because 3rd worldies are too retarded to build a PC
>>
bro it's a $400 device, like did anyone really expect a giant leap or something?
it has been deminishing returns since the ps4 launch and for the most part QoL improvements
the launch of the new gen consoles was done in the worst possible scenario of the flu, it's disappointing only if you don't play video games at all (like 99% of /v/)
>The absolute fucking state (of play)
more like
The absolute fucking state of vidya
>>
>>682920091
If you have tranny taste maybe, but as a Gran Turisno fan let me tell ya, its good eating.

Full VR and online racing, its not like a game anymore. Its like I put on that headset and I on the track for an hour. It's a portal
>>
>>682920197
cope more snoyjeet
>>
>>682920091
Have you played through Astro? It's certified kino
>>
>>682920091
>which isn't even used anywhere
its used in almost all of the games. you're just retarded.
>>
File: columbo-620x350.jpg (36 KB, 620x350)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>682923834
Ah yes, how clumsy of me. Of course Sony as the platform holder would do their best to implement it in as many of their games as possible.
Just one more little thing that keeps nagging me in my nogging though: How can Sony implement this tech into games when the PS5 has no games?
>>
>>682920169
Reminder that you’re a cock loving Faggot
>>
>>682920091
just build a good PC
that shit would last you for a good time if you take it properly

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.