[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1710369616332065.png (325 KB, 478x363)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
Which is it, /v/? Mario Party 1, 2 or 3?
>>
>>682923302
All three!
>>
>>682923368
What if that was possible, some kind of jury-rigged mod where the board is on one of the three games but whenever it would select a minigame, a script would take over and pick from all three games. A state would be made, the game would be closed, the new game would open, the created state loaded, and you'd be in a different game right at the start of the minigame. Same characters in the same ports. Then when you finish the minigame the script creates a new state for the game where the board is that relays who won the minigame.
>>
3 is objectively the best iteration even though i've never played it but the first two are nostalgic especially 2.
>>
does somebody have the webm of Jeff Gerstmann ragequitting Mario Party like a chad by just nonchalantly ripping the cartridge out
>>
>>682923302
But all are great. Mario Party peaked on the N64.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2s22rMM8DM
>>
>>682923785
I actually disagree. I think 3 has some pretty shitty minigames here and there but my main issue is it makes Magic Lamps way too easy to get. In my experience games just end up becoming everyone warping to the star every other turn and it gets really boring because of it. Whenever me and my friends play 3 these days, we ban buying lamps from the shop and it makes 3 a much more enjoyable game.
>>
2 with 3's items would be the GOAT Mario Party.
>>
>>682923302
2 has costumes
>>
>>682923302
Sonic Shuffle is better than Mario Party 1.
Mario Party 4 is better than 3.
>>
>>682923302
1 because you can abuse other players
3 because of the items, reverse mushroom my beloved
2 is 1 without the abuse, and also 2 is 3 without the fun items
>>
i honestly fucking hate shittendo
they released mario party 1 on virtual console and didin't fucking bother patching out the analog stick minigame or changing it to make it more barable
and people call EA lazy shits
>>
>>682923785
>3 is objectively the best iteration even though i've never played it
brain rot post
>>
>>682926973
Nintendo did that? the same Nintendo that put the Starfy games on Switch Online still yet in Japanese?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.