[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1693157842004713.jpg (38 KB, 640x515)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
League of legends
dota 2
Aoe2, 4, and M
Starcraft1 and 2
CoD ranked and Warzone
Smite
Overwatch
Paladins
Fortnite
Apex Legends
Tekken
SF
GGST

None of these games are good
Arguable if the rtses are good when in isolation(mythology campaign is still goated)
but PvP games just have NOTHING to offer to anyone
So
My question is
What do you even replace them with? As a gamer what else can you fucking play that offer the same customization in game expression?
Most RPGs are way too focused on dice rolls or le stats
Coop games i guess?
MMOs are just numbver go up autism
So is there nothing that offers the same amount of PLAYER expression? Maybe mastery and skill are the only way to REALLY affect the game without it just basically telling you how to play it
>>
>none of these games are good
kek filtered
>>
age of wonders planetfall, it didnt start out this way by the end of the games life cycle i cant off the top of my head think of a race/class combination that would never work.
youd think plants and fire wouldnt mix for instance but it turns out rooting something in place and lighting the ground on fire is terribly unkind.
>>
File: 1721092950404725.png (230 KB, 1024x576)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARQBQMOxplY
i want more games like naraka, it's that simple. the amount of fast paced free movement high skill ceiling pvp melee combat games that exist is basically one. devs have done nothing but pump out the same cartoony soulless slopshit like concord again and again and i hate it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.