[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Skyrim.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
It's(vanilla Skyrim) good.
>>
>>682925113
I am about to play Skyrim for the first time with a Blood and Lust collection pack.
What am I in for?
>>
>>682925164
Playing a game for the first time with mods is always the worse experience. There's no contrast added by the mods if you don't play vanilla first.
>>
>>682925238
I know Todd's reputation. I won't risk it.
>>
>>682925409
Then don't play it?
>>
>>682925238
I tried playing vanilla first for this reason and it's dogshit
>>
>>682925113
If you mean the 2011 version with no DLC then no
>>
>>682925238
>just play a decades old brainless first person hack and slash game bro

There are even mod packs for retarded purists but man are console fags truly fucking deranged.
>>
For me, it's the Xbox 360 Skyrim 11/11/11 version with the bug where the enemy ice shards spells get stuck to you in third person until you reload the game.
>>
>>682926536
Remember how in the PC 1.0 version you couldn't finish the game, because the main quest was bugged? And about half of the dragons were missing textures?
It just worked.
>>
>>682926415
You really don't need to play the game if you don't want to. I've tried modding it to something it's not and it just ends up being a shitty version of something else. You'll have better time playing something like Gmod or Roblox.
>>
>>682925113
I pirated it right on release, played it to completion for like 80 hours and never touched the game ever again. It was okay.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.