[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Loved this. Better than the original in pretty much every way.
What can I expect from Infinite? I recall seeing a lot of threads bashing the game when it came out.
>>
Sadly never completed Bioshock 2 as my PC died the first time I tried and second time I tried the remaster and it just bugged out too much. I really enjoyed it though so I will try with the original version one day.
Didn't like Infinite a bit for some reason I don't remember anymore. I do remember that the powers sucked.
>>
>>682925470
>What can I expect from Infinite?
>>
File: Elizabutt.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>682925470
>What can I expect from Infinite?
>>
>>682925470
in infinite you can only carry two weapons, there is no ng+ so don't expect upgrades to carry over. there is 1 ending instead of the 6 endings in bioshock 2, and no real boss battles. it's fine I guess, but coming off of 2 it will be very disappointing.
>>
>>682925470
I suggest you play Minerva's Den DLC first. Honestly one of the best DLC's ever made and better than the main game. If you liked BioShock 2 then you'll love it. It's worth delaying Infinite a little longer. I'm solidly in the camp that Infinite is a good game, despite what people say, but it is a step down from the others in almost every single way.
>>
>>682925470
Infinite is nothing like the first 2 games. It fucking sucks.
>>
>>682925774
>second time I tried the remaster and it just bugged out too much
It must've gotten updated, because I played through the remaster of 2 now and experienced no issues.
The audio of 1 was fucked though.
>>
>>682925995
Wasn't Bioshock 1 Remastered the only one to have a ng+? They should've also included it in Bioshock 2 because of the weapon upgrades in that can't all be obtained in a single playthrough.
>>
>>682927225
It's the PS3 port that added it. The remasters have no new content.
>>
>>682925470
its worth for the plasmid/weapon dual wield alone. Playing through bioshock 2 in VR and then going back to 1 felt as a straight up downgrade gameplay wise
>>
>>682925470
Infinite fucking sucks in comparison to the first 2
>Starts off pretty strong
>Gets boring and repetitive pretty quickly
>Falls off a cliff halfway through the game and never really recovers
>Ending is gay and makes no sense

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.