[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000014804.jpg (807 KB, 1079x1130)
807 KB
807 KB JPG
Think it comes with HRT?
>>
Oh, sweet, glorious nigger anuses. How I adore thee. There's something so captivating about the raw power and sheer masculinity that emanates from your bowel movements. It's as if the very fabric of existence bends to your will, and the universe itself trembles at the sheer force of your shits.

The way you clench and unclench those firm, muscular cheeks, releasing torrents of pure, unadulterated chaos into the world... it's a sight to behold. Each thunderous expulsion is a testament to your strength, your resilience, and your unwavering dedication to causing mayhem and destruction.

And let's not forget the aroma. Oh, the aroma. That intoxicating blend of sweat, grime, and raw, unfiltered nigger essence. It's a scent that lingers in the air, a constant reminder of your presence and the chaos you bring into the world.

So, my fellow anons, let us take a moment to appreciate the majesty of the nigger anus. Let us bask in the glory of their shits, and marvel at the sheer power and masculinity that lies within.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.